Thursday, October 16, 2008

Obama all the way!
















This is the first year I am able to vote and already I can’t wait to see what he will do. Clearly you can see I am more than for Obama, but as he said, “Its time for a change”. Yes it is! I see him fit to make this country do a three hundred and sixty degree flip. Obama’s what we need and he is open for what should be and what is right, not just what the what protestants want. Let me elaborate as to what I mean.

First off, I like that he is open to the fact of same sex union and your opposed to the same sex Constitutional Ban. However I do believe that marriage should be a choice, I think that when this change of union happens you’ll see that we’re just like you and your significant other, well almost.

The second is the minimum wage increase. Seeing as how I am barely making it on my own with the minimum job pay, if it increases it will help me and the other person I am supporting. Not to mention the fact that gas is increasing so we need to money to back it up. If I am not mistaken the teenage or young adults are the ones that drive most so we suffer more for the gas and so just a little more money in our pockets wouldn’t hurt.

Then for the last the open mind and heart that Obama has. That alone can and will go a long way. More than most think. I am here to quote him along with millions of other voters in saying “its time for a change”!

No comments: