Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Pioneer

A pioneer, someone who never quits! That’s what they define it as in class. To me however it’s the one who’s always there. Therefore, for me the pioneer of my life is the only person who has ever been there for me in my life and before her, my life was depression and anger and analyst after analyst.She has helped me through a lot and now I know ill have her forever. My pioneer is non other than my now significant other, Sarah Gould.

When we met about three years ago, I had no clue what was going to happen. All I can remember is that my papa Jed took me on a trip to Louisiana to try and help me relax and calm down from all the grisly things going on in my life, and while he went to see his son he took me to the mall and that’s when I met my pioneer. We both sat down on the bench and just started talking and had no one else to hang out with and we kept in touch and she helped me through a lot. She was my best friend in the world and then I found out she was gay, which was amazing to me, since I was as well. Then when we did date, I moved here so that she could help me get away from my surroundings. From then on she has helped me get my life in order, pass school, stop drugs, help with my anger and depression, and make me a happier person. To top it off she will do anything to help me or her family. As she always says to me, you have to give respect to get respect. That’s what I live by. So, my pioneer is my best friend, Significant other, Sarah Gould.

1 comment:

Kayla Brooke said...

this is really touching.
its amazing how someone will be there for you.
youre a very lucky person. :]